Incest and harassment. A scary duo.

My friend and I were walking from class to my apartment one afternoon when we experienced a disturbing case of street harassment.  We were about 50 feet from my building when a homeless man nonchalantly said, “hey girls, my daughters are 25 and 28 years old, so you can imagine I haven’t had pussy in a long time. Will you please give me some pussy!”  Not only was this sexually explicit, but the man was probably in his late sixties and hadn’t seen a shower in months.  My friend and I looked at each other in shock and quickly sought the safe haven of my building.  The man parked his ass on the dumpster next to our building, which made us hesitant to leave the rest of the evening, not knowing whether he had left the vicinity.

Submitted by A.J.

1. Erik K. says:

The Overgrown Bully is using his harassment as a means to scare and intimidate you. He is doing it because “that is all he can do”.

Calling out to you is NOT an effective means to launch a predatory assault. Therefore, he is more bark than bite.

2. Steph says:

This is gross, obviously. May I offer a different interpretation of his comment about his daughters? I think he was referring to their conception, rather than having an incestuous relationship with them. They were conceived 25 and 28 years ago, and therefore that was his way of saying that was the last time he had sex.

3. Golden Silence says:

Regardless of his intent in bringing up his daughters’ ages, he’s a gross pervert!

4. Jay Middlehurst says:

Go visit him at night with a can of kerosene and a lighter. The rest is a no brainer. Problem solved ! Victims have to fight back !

5. Jason says:

Umm…yeah, set a homeless, (probably) mentally ill guy on fire. Seems like a reasonable response.